2018 CME Information
CME Credit Information
To obtain your CME credits for the meeting, please CLICK HERE.
This activity is jointly provided by Medical Education Resources, SCALE, and Meeting Designs.
Target Audience: Primary care physicians, Specialty physicians (dermatology, plastics, ent, oculplastics), Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses, Allied Health Professionals
Purpose Statement: To provide the most up-to-date techniques in energy-based lasers and systems, in the use of fillers and toxins, skin care and skin care products.
Educational Objectives: After completing this activity, the participant should be better able to:
- Apply laser and light treatments in the safest possible environment and minimize related complications.
- Formulate an injectable treatment plan which will meet patient expectations.
- Choose global rejuvenation procedures that maximize current developments and advances in aesthetic medicine.
- Employ combination treatments as appropriate to improve patient satisfaction.
- Discuss treatment options within a realistic framework of potential outcomes, and patient expectations.
- Discuss treatment options for acne vulgaris and rosacea, atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, actinic keratosis, and seborrheic keratosis.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint provider-ship of Medical Education Resources (MER) and SCALE. MER is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Medical Education Resources designates this live activity for approximately 21.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Medical Education Resources is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
This CE activity provides approximately 21.5 contact hours of continuing nursing education.
Unrestricted Educational Grants and/or Product In-Kind Provided by:
Aclaris Therapeutics; Allergan, Inc., Evolus, Inc., Galderma Laboratories, L.P., Merz North America, Inc., Ortho Dermatologics, a division of Valeant Pharmaceuticals North America LLC., Pfizer Inc, Sensus Healthcare, Stratpharma, Suneva Medical, Swiss-American